TIG Specialty Welder & Fabricator
We are currently hiring for the position of Specialty TIG Welder & Fabricator.
We are ONLY looking for Experienced TIG Welders.
We’re looking for someone who has a huge imagination and endless creativity. Someone who likes challenges and can take direction, then take control and work independently in an efficient and timely manner.
Each job is different and has its own style. At Precision Frameworx, you must be able to take an idea and turn it into a product. We do not use prints but a “one-off” method.
You will be creating all sorts of products, from motorcycle frames, handlebars, fenders, gas tanks, exhaust and seats to shelves, racks and so much more.
You will be using a wide variety of materials such as; plastic, fibre glass, stainless steel, sheet metal, aluminum and copper etc.
We need someone who has TIG proficiency welding experience, MACHINING and all FABRICATION skills. Someone who knows how to work a PLENISHING HAMMER, Manual MILL, and LATHE machines, Tube bending experience, etc…and of course, motorcycle knowledge is an asset
THIS IS A PART TIME to FULLTIME POSITION
As a Welder here at Precision Frameworx you will be part of an outstanding team who not only fabricates, but builds and repairs everything from parts to complete custom bikes.
The ideal candidate Must Have to possess the following skills;
- Motorcycle knowledge
- MUST Have TIG experience with mild steel and other types of metal
- Manual Lathe and Mill operating experience
- Solid knowledge of hardware and fasteners
- Chassis experience with bending and coping pipe
- Tube bending experience
- Must be able to work and live in Canada ( non-Canadian residents must ensure that you have all the proper paper work and work permits to work in Canada)
- Self-Motivation and require little supervision
- Independent/Creative thinker
- An eye for quality control
- Customer service skills
- You must value Customer Service and maintain Customer Satisfaction. There will be occasions where you will interact with the Customer
- Experience with high end motorcycles and high performance engines preferred
- Exceptional work ethic
- Must be an independent and creative thinker, who is able to “outside the box’ to solve problems
- Solid attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- You must be reliable and punctual
- Level-headed with an ability to work with a broad range of customers
- Must be self-motivated and require little supervision
- No Drama or wannabes
We are looking for a specialty welder to join our team. Only serious applications will be reviewed and considered. We appreciate the interest, however if you do not possess the above mentioned skills we will not be contacting you for an interview.
Caveat: In your cover letter and resume, please provide clear examples of how your past work experiences relates to your knowledge of motorcycles (and not the bike that you built for your buddy’s uncle on the coast). While it is possible to teach someone the ins and outs of the position, we are looking for someone who specifically has direct experience with motorcycles and their components.
As well as the above mentioned skills, here at Precision Frameworx we aren’t all work and no play. Wondering about the perks of working at one of the leading custom motorcycle shops? (Besides working around some of the coolest bikes in town of course) We are looking at expanding our Thug brand World Wide, so travel might be in the works.
We offer all stat holidays off, including long weekends, flexible holiday hours, and great salary and bonus incentives for the right candidate. Wages depend on experience but start at $18 per hour to $40 per hour. As well you will obtain the amazing the opportunity to attend bike shows, festivals and other outside events.
Think you have what it takes? Apply in confidence.
Email resume with cover letter and pictures of any projects you have done to: