Front Counter & Parts Person
Precision Frameworx is looking to hire a Front Counter & Parts person to join our shop!
- exceptional customer service skills
- ability to multi-task (and stay organized) in a fast-paced work environment
- answer customer inquiries honestly and in a timely manner
- source and order parts from a wide selection of vendors
- quote customers with accurate work estimates
- update customers with progress reports as requested
- scheduling service appointments
- other tasks as assigned
- motorcycle knowledge or motorcycle passion is a must for this position
- average computer skills and POS system knowledge
- nightly cash-out & cash handling experience
- in-depth motorcycle parts knowledge
- clear written and verbal communication
- level-headed in dealing with a wide variety of customers
- all stat holidays off including long weekends
- compensation based on experience
- industry perks such as attending shows and other outside events
Caveat: in your cover letter & resume, please provide clear examples of how your past work experience relates to your knowledge of motorcycles. While it is possible to teach someone the ins and outs of the position, we are looking for someone who specifically has direct experience with motorcycles and their components.
Think you have what it takes? Apply in confidence.
Email resume with cover letter to: